Protagonist is Camille Anew. Antagonist is unknown.
Protagonist is Haruka Sakakibara. Antagonist is unknown.
|PHASE-01: STRONGER||Template:Burning Clock Episode Link (Transcript)|
|PHASE-02: BURNING HEART||Template:Burning Clock Episode Link (Transcript)|
|PHASE-03: NEVER GIVE UP||Template:Burning Clock Episode Link (Transcript)|
|PHASE-27: PSYCHO-FLASH||Template:Burning Clock Episode Link (Transcript)|
|PHASE-28: NIGHTINGALE||Template:Burning Clock Episode Link (Transcript)|
|PHASE-54: GHOST-SHIFT||Template:Burning Clock Episode Link (Transcript)|
- Main article 1: ETERNAL CLOCK - BlazBlue BC OST1
- Main article 2: INFINITE HOUR - BlazBlue BC OST2
- Main article 3: BLUE FLARE - BlazBlue BC OST3
- Main article 4: WALPURGIS NIGHT - BlazBlue BC OST4
- Main article 5: MAN ON FIRE - BlazBlue BC OST Compilation
- Main article 6: ASTRAY - BlazBlue BC OST5
- Main article 7: IMMORTAL - BlazBlue BC OST6
- Main article 8: SALAMANCA - BlazBlue BC OST7
- Main article 9: FOREVER - BlazBlue BC OST Compilation
- Main article 10: ORBITAL - BlazBlue BC OST8
- Main article 11: PHASE - BlazBlue BC OST9
- Main article 12: SIEG - BlazBlue BC OST10
- Main article 13: PSYCHO FLASH - BlazBlue BC OST Compilation
- Main article 14: EVERLASTING - BlazBlue BC OST11
- Main article 15: STAR SEA - BlazBlue BC OST12
- Main article 16: THE WINNER - BlazBlue BC OST13
- Main article 17: GHOST SHIFT - BlazBlue BC Compilation
- Main article 18: VIER SEELE - BlazBlue BC OST14
- Main article 19: ARMAGEDDON - BlazBlue BC OST15
- Main article 20: THE FOUR OF DESTINY - BlazBlue BC OST Compilation
|`Fantasy Mythology` by Yousei Teikoku||Opening for Epi. 0: Remembrance|
|<Cruel Clocks> by JubyPhonic||Opening for Epi. 1 through Epi. 9|
|<Colors of the Heart> by UVERWorld||Opening for Epi. 10 through 18|
|<Lost Time Memory> by JubyPhonic||Opening for Epi. 19 through 27|
|<Lost Time Memory ARRANGED> by JubyPhonic||Opening for Epi. 19 through 27 (DVD releases only)|
|<Anime Ja Nai> by Masato Arai||Opening for Epi. 10 (DVD releases only)|
|<Aozora no Namida> by Takahashi Hitomi||Opening for Epi. 28 through 36|
|<Middonairo Shaffura> by Takahashi Hitomi||Opening for Epi. 37 through 45|
|<Kageru≒Variation> by Hanatan||Opening for Epi. 46 through 54|
|<Kimi wo Mitsumete> by Hiroko Moriguchi||Opening for Epi. 55 through 63|
|<Over The Clouds> by alan||Opening for Epi. 64 through 72|
|<Dark Shame> by Granrodeo||Opening for Epi. 73 through 81|
|<DAYS> by FLOW||Opening for Epi. 82 through 90|
|<Heating Soul> by Katakiri Rekka||Opening for Epi. 91 through 99|
|<SKILL> by JAM Project||Opening for Epi. 100 through 108|
|`Dancer In The Dark` by JubyPhonic w/ namikya||Ending for Epi. 0: Remembrance|
|<Lie> by JubyPhonic||Ending for Epi. 1 through 14|
|<Meltdown> by Ritsuka||Ending for Epi. 15 through 26|
|`Guren no Yumiya` by Linked Horizon||Ending for Episode 27|
|`Guren no Yumiya/Lullaby` by AmaLee||Ending for Episode 27 (DVD releases only)|
|<Forget Me Not> by FLOWER||Ending for Epi. 28 through 41|
|<Kimi no Naka no Eiyuu> by Minami Kuribayashi||Ending for Epi. 42 through 54|
|`Gransa`||Music for Kiba Story/CR-IF-CE (Epi. 0)|
|`Phantom`||Music for Blue Story/C'sA-C'sW-C'sM (Epi. 0)|
|`FIGHT`||Music for Kiba Battles (Epi. 0)|
|`RECOVER`||Music for Blue Battles (Epi. 0)|
|<Operation Stardust>||Music for Operation Stardust (Epi. 6)|
|<Clockup Flowers>||Music for Laagan Operation (Epi. 20)|
|<AUDREY>||Music for Beginning of Season 2 (Epi. 28)|
|<Emiya>||Takumi Takabayashi's Theme|
|<Numquam Vincar>||The Wanderer's Theme|
|<Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi>||Shirley Gate's Theme|
|<Unmei no Saki e>||Alicia Kristina's Theme|
|<Code Phoenix>||Kyodai Astray's Theme|
|<Black & White>||Takumi VERSUS Shirley (1st)|
|<Black History>||Takumi VERSUS Shirley (3rd)|
- The episode titles have a theme in a pattern of nine episodes.
- This is the first piece of media showing the Walpurgisnacht Timeline.
- The 4 seasons are heavily inspired by several movies and anime.
- Season 1 is the most inspired by the story of Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Season 2 being the most inspired by the cult classic movie Highlander.
- Seasons 3 and 4 are the only seasons that don't follow this pattern.
- Season 5 is based on an idea from Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, where past generations of characters meet in the final part of the story.